Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Newfoundland Specialty in San Diego

I went to my first show right on my 6 month birthday.
I thought the judge was going to take my liver treat
out of my mouth so I sat down and closed my mouth tight!

opps, I found out later she just wanted to look at my teeth.
(Well.... usually when people are opening my mouth it's to take something out)

I know better now so Sophie and I are getting ready for the
Newfie Specialty in San Diego


Don't forget to bring some of these

We CANNOT forget my food bowl!
ohhh phhhh I just found out we have a long drive ahead of us



Whoo hooo my Bella is going to her first Specialty


Wait..... did you stay 6 hours in the car with Bella???




Whoooooo hooooooooo whoooooo hoooooo Bella won!

3 comments:

onecoatsam said...

Oh Bella, what a beauty and what a Liger you are. At least you didn't chew up the wall . . . recently. By the way, Andrew is still howling over you! Throw him a bone.

Love,

Satchie

CDS said...

You both are so gorgeous, no wonder Andrew is so smitten! I probably would be too but my Mom keeps yanking me in the other direction... she is so controlling!!! Maybe someday we could have a picnic at the beach... hey my Mom said I had to get off the computer and go do my homework.... hey Bella, have fun in the pool.....

Hummer

onecoatsam said...

Hey Bella, don't eat that sock, again!

Satch&Drool