Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Rain, Rain, Go Away (or at least let us borrow Gizmo's rain suit)

Waiting for the rain to stop so we can go for a walkYep, still raining
Where is Gizmo's rain suit when you need it?
Keep watching.... it could stop at any minute
Still raining over here too??
Tell me again why we can't just walk in the rain

This is tiring watching the rain
Stay focused Bella and keep watching. As soon as it stops we can go for our walk.
I don't think I stay awake waiting for this rain to stop

ZZZZZZ ZZZZZZ ZZZZZ
Hey Bella....Whoo Hooo!!!!! It Stopped Raining!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm awake! I'm awake!


Let's Go!!!!

3 comments:

Gizmosav said...

oh isn't that just the cutiest thing. Tell your mom you won't melt in the rain! If we waited for the rain to stop I would never get to go for a walk!!
Gizzy

Sophie and Isabella said...

Thanks for advice Giz. We told mom that but she said since it only seems to rain here a couple times a year now we could wait. We're going to post pictures of Folsom Lake next because it has been renamed Folsom Puddle! It must be nice to have all that rain up there. Send some our way-will ya?

Charity, Katie, Louie & Natalie said...

You girls are too cute! Please come over to my house to play.

Love and Licks from Louie the Newf