Monday, September 22, 2008

It's Show Time!

Ok, I got myself into my first show!
I'm so nervous I think I'm going to throw up on the way to Placerville.
I decided to just relax and shut my eyes and try to vision myself doing well.


Aunt Karen stacks my back feet........


The judge Patricia Gellerman looked at my teeth.......



We trot up....... and then back........

(I'm thinking "reach and drive"... reach and drive")



Ok this is the moment... I'm trying hard to hold my pose.

I hope she sees me way back here at the end of the line.


Guess who won? You guess it!
I won my class and then went on and won

Winners and Best of Opposite.





It's a great start to my Show Dog Career!



And who was there to cheer me on????? My brother Frankie!!!

Sophie

1 comment:

onecoatsam said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.